AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

Video of the Day


So me and Mr. Poole have been talking about Kim Fields...wait why were we talking about her? Oh yea, cus I showed him a pic of me and my dad doing leather work when I was little and he said that I reminded him oh Kim as a little girl in the Mrs. Butterworth commercials. That prompted me to post today's vid. It's quite possibly one of my favorite scenes in Facts of Life history.
I'll set the stage: Tootie is arguing with Mrs. Garrett about going to a concert. She has a complete mental break (I don't know why) and threatens to hitchhike in order to get there. There's screaming and tears. It's brilliant! Oh, did I mention that the concert she wants to go to, no, that she NEEDS to go to is a Jermaine Jackson concert?
I swoon!

Enjoy and happy Friday

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home