AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 14, 2008

Took Long Enough!

Our favorite Muppet, Tiffany "New York" Pollard is rumored to have a sex tape out. I'm not surprised. Actually, what surprises me is that one hasn't come out sooner. I love Tiff but she's does have 'nasticle' written all over her.
Anyway, the guy in the tape is supposedly someone she met in Miami at a club. Although the tape is extremely grainy something about the mannerisms of the young lady in the tape tell me that it's DEFINITELY her. Well that and the fact that it sounds EXACTLY like her.
This tape is NOT SAFE FOR WORK! So if you look at it at work and are subsequently fired, DO NOT blame me. Also, little ones, y'all shouldn't be viewing it either. You know better, so yea, when you're mama catches you and whoops your tail, DO NOT blame me. With that said, enjoy! View here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home