AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tickety Tock

As with J-Lo, we’re also on 'Baby Watch' for Halle. She’s about a week away from her due date. And by the looks of this very recent pic with her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry she’s holding together quite well. She kinda has that look of “Ok, this pregnancy thing was cool and all but I want this baby OUT! OUT! OUT! NOW! NOW! NOW!” I’ve never had any chilluns myself but from all accounts I’ve heard from my girlfriends every pregnant woman reaches that point of insanity where they’re ready to lay down on their kitchen table and give themself a c-section.
Halle hopefully your little bundle will be here soon and you’ll have a safe delivery. I wish you all the morphine and Demerol you can get your hands on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home