AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Best Show EVER!





VH1 will be premiering a new show called I Love Money this July. The premise of the show is that alums from the Flavor of Love, I Love New York and Rock of Love franchises will be engaging in physical and mental competitions with the hopes of winning $100,000. The cast includes:

Pumkin (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
Hoopz (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
Toasteee (Flavor of Love, 2)
Nibblz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
Bootz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
Sinceer (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Thing 1 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Thing 2 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Chance (I Love New York, Season 1)
Real (I Love New York, Season 1)
Heat (I Love New York, Season 1)
12 Pack (I Love New York, Season 1)
Whiteboy (I Love New York, Season 1)
The Entertainer (I Love New York, Season 2)
Midget Mac (I Love New York, Season 2)
Heather (Rock of Love, Season 1)
Brandi C. (Rock of Love, Season 1)
Destiney (Rock of Love, Season 2)
Megan (Rock of Love, Season 2)
Kristy Joe (Rock of Love, Season 2)



I’m so in! Any excuse to use these pics again!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home