AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 02, 2008

Gary Dourdan Get's Thrown in the Clink

Shaza, er, I mean Gary Dourdan of CSI and Different World fame, was arrested in Palm Springs on suspicion of heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs. Cops told TMZ they found him sleeping in his car when they approached the vehicle and arrested him. When he got to the clink he posted the $5,000 bail and bounced. Source

I’m gonna need this Negro to get his act together. First he loses his job (yea, that’s right he got canned he didn’t quit). Now he’s getting arrested with a pocket full of wet, yayo, E, scripts, and posies! I’m dead at you!

Now whenever I think of him I’ll think of the Gary Dourdan that I know and love…the one in the Janet Jackson video. GOT DAMN! Say he wasn’t sexy! Say it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home