AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Amy Watch 2008

So I’m gonna do Amy like I do cousin Brit Brit. We will enumerate and detail her ups and downs throughout the year. Hopefully by keeping a running tab she’ll be able to see the error of her ways and straighten up. She reads the Manifesto daily…(I’m lyin…and now I’m ashamed). Also as with Brit I will try my best to only post pics of her when she was pretty…well not as scary. Deal? K, here goes...
1. Amy is into the darkies. Source
2. Amy wants a baby.
Source
3. Amy may have to be drug tested before hitting up the Grammys.
Source
4. Amy Goes Bananas on a photog.
Source
5. Now there’s video evidence of Amy smoking crack.
Source
6. Amy goes to rehab.
Source
7. Amy’s got a nasty rash.
Source
8. Amy snorts booze. Source
9. Amy’s skin isn’t getting any better.
Source
10. Amy goes nude for charity.
source
11. Amy’s new album is delayed.
Source
12. Amy’s dropped from performing at a charity event.
Source
13. Coke could be causing Amy’s skin problems but she can’t stop. She’s scared Black won’t want her if she doesn’t clear up that rash.
Source
14. Amy is arrested for assault.
Source
15. Amy’s dad wants to lock her up.
More Details…
Mitch Winehouse told News of the World that his daughter needs to be sectioned (institutionalized). He said: “I want her sectioned. The situation is getting out of control. I want her off the street.” Dismissing another stint in rehab, Mitch said: “I don’t think being somewhere for six weeks is going to cure her problems. I think it needs far more radical measures. We will take the bull by the horns and deal with it. I’ve been on the phone to Amy’s manager in Los Angeles and he’s starting things rolling. They are going to be speaking to doctors, psychologists and everything else. I want Amy to be somewhere where she will be safe and where no harm can come to her. Obviously as her dad I will try and do what’s best for her. Unfortunately, what I think is best for Amy and what she thinks is best for her are two different things. Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home