AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He's Confident if Nothing Else

Bow Wow has been rapping since he was a tot and now the 21-year-old wants to say goodbye to the rap game and start acting full time. He says "After 16 years in the music industry and six successful albums, I've decided to shift my energy to something else I'm passionate about, acting," said Bow Wow. "I'm going to try to be the next Will Smith." He’s already been in as "Roll Bounce," "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," "Johnson Family Vacation" and "All About the Benjamins." And has recently wrapped the indie film "Driving Lessons." He’s also joined the cast of HBO’s Entourage playing a stand-up comedian named Charlie. Source
Well good for him. Unlike Rihanna I have a little more faith in his acting. I loved "Roll Bounce". Yea, that’s right! I loved it! So there! Say somethin’!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home