AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Diddy Knows How to Treat the Ladies

Naomi Campbell spent her 38th birthday last week in Cannes on Diddy’s yacht. But apparently a night that started off as good times ended in Naomi leaving the boat in tears. TMZ is reporting that she didn’t just leave, she was thrown off the boat by the snaggletoothed one himself. Source
Wow, that sucks…oh well, I guess she’s getting a taste of her own medicine.
In Other Diddy News...
The Mirror reported that Tracey Edmonds and Papa Diddy Pop are dating. According to them she said, "Diddy is the funniest man I've ever met. I'm so lucky to find someone so soon after Eddie. It's early days - we've only been on three or four dates - but he's whisked me off my feet. I don't know about wedding bells but he's definitely the man for me." Source
When I first heard this I thought something sounded a little fishy. I mean I can see Diddy and Eddie hookin' up before I can see Diddy and Tracey but whatevs. No sooner than that question mark was planted in my mind both Tracey and Diddy’s camps spoke out to say that the UK tabloid completely made the story up.
Whew! Thank god. I really would have felt bad for Tracey. Always the beard, never the bride.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home