AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Rick Ross Loses Street Cred

Rumors were swirling last week that rapper Rick Ross used to be a prison guard. He was quick to shoot the rumors down even though there was photographic evidence. Rick said that the pictures were, "photo-shop fakes, created by fake people to entertain fake people". Oh yea? Well The Smoking Gun went and dug up employee records showing that Rick Ross, nee William Leonard Roberts was infact emplyed as a prison guard. I don’t think being a prison guard ruins his rep. I mean its not the most upstanding job, believe me, I know a few. I think it’s the fact that 1. he denied it and 2. called the people who uncovered it fake when in actuality he’s the fake one. Ah well, looks like it's time for “lights out”.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well from the looks of it, if he can't cut it as a rapper anymore he can always work as a weather man...or maybe as Grimace at the local McDonalds.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home