AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Usher's Got a Hyper Baby

Usher is concerned about Lil Usher because he thinks that the 7 month old might be hyperactive. He told Us Weekly, "He's like hyper baby - he's crawling so fast. He stands up, and he's walking around the table. It's amazing to watch him. I've never seen a baby crawl so fast! I call him Dash, like on the "Incredibles".
"We're just scared because the baby knows how to get off the bed already, so our bed is like a gigantic crib because we have rails."Man-meka adds, "I'd love to have more, we just gotta make the time." Source
Know why you don’t have time? Because you already have 5 kids. Time to close up shop!
Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think the picture of Ursha and his progeny is supposed to be cute, but still it kinda reminds me of ewoks and the movie Roots, too.

That wasn't the intent, was it.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home