AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, September 26, 2008

Ed McMahon is the Latest MC in the Game

Ed “PawPaw” McMahon is finally making some dough after all his financial troubles lately. He’s the new face of FreeCreditReport.com. And get this, in the new web commercials to air in October, PawPaw is rapping.
“I knew I could sing the blues, but I didn’t know I could rap,” McMahon said Wednesday.

“When I retired, I was famous,” McMahon raps in the video. “I had money and glory/I bought a house for 6 mill/I thought nothing could touch me/Until my credit went south, and debt started to crunch me/Next thing I know, instead of playing gin rummy, I was scrambling just to make ends meet/It wasn’t funny.” Source God bless him for trying. Is it me or does he look like he’s been dead for three days and they’re just propping him up to film? Can I get a witness? Thank you Angel…you may be seated now.

(Y’all know I’ve been ITCHING to bring Angel back into our lives…ITCHING!)

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home