AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kanye Is Off The Case...Sorta

Prosecutors have chosen not to file felony charges against Kanye West and his manager for their flip out at LAX a few weeks ago. Instead thy may be charged with a misdemeanor. Source
I need to get famous and I need to do it fast. About 15 times a day I think about punching someone in the face or pushing them in front of the A train. I mean commuting in and through NY is NOT easy on the psyche. But I don’t engage in such behavior 1. because it’s crazy and 2. because if caught I’ll go to jail and the sanctity of my womanly space will be in jeopardy. But when you’re famous (even if you’re black) you don’t really have to answer for random bursts of rage. So fame here I come!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home