AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tyrese Says Will Smith Made Him Pass Out

Tyrese Gibson says that it was with the help of fellow actor Will Smith that he was able to get back in shape. He says that recently he’s packed on a few pounds and while filming the new movie “Seven Pounds” Will pushed him to lose weight. He pushed him so hard that one day he passed out in his trailer.
He says, "Life got a little comfortable for me for a quick minute. I got unprioritized and started eating a few things; probably a little over 40 pounds." Gibson states, "Will is intense and just being in the company of his co-star, along with some real powerful conversations, was the start of him turning things around."
"The times that I passed out in his trailer he was there to help me get on my feet. I passed out trying to keep up with him." Source
I could make SOOOO many jokes about what kinda work out they were doing when TyTy passed out but I’ll leave that up to you. Two snaps for the ‘kids’!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home