AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 02, 2008

50 Cent is a Diva

While performing in Chile 50 Cent had a big list of demands for what his entourage and he would need.
Food:
Chicken, filet mignon, baked potatoes with sour cream and American cheese, served on porcelain dishes, with fruit and two types of jelly.
Drink:
18 liters of spring water, 36 cans of soda, a bottle of cognac, and a case of beer.
Other:
Several mirrors, two couches, two large tables, 12 black towels, 12 white towels and a classic boom box.
Source
I freaking LOVE hearing about the items that stars list on their riders. I play a little game called “If I Was a Rich Girl” where I list what I’d have on my rider if I became a famous star.

Ok here goes:
A bucket of my Granny Beth’s fried chicken (she passed 5 years ago, but make it happen)
1,000 red skittles
Eye of newt
A 10 gallon cooler filled with Boone’s Farm
Your mom
A masseuse named Guillermo
And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeee

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home