AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Being Bobby Brown" is Back!!!

Our prayers have been answered! A second season of “Being Bobby Brown has been renewed for a new season. As much as I like to see folks get their acts together, this train wreck is possibly the most brilliant piece of television that I have ever had the privilege to see. No word on when this will air or if Whitney will be a part of it, but LORD I sure hope so. Source
If they can reproduce anything like the “I like it, it works for me” song and dance or “shut up, just shut up , shut up” then I am so down!
Pabz, Mitch and Shana, break out the wine so we can sit and watch this tomfoolery together!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home