AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nick Struggled to direct Mimi's Love Scene

Nicky-Poo directed his wife, Mariah Carey’s, new video “I Stay In Love”, and struggled during the shoot because she had to roll around in bed with another man.
He says, "We did it in, like, one take and I had to kick the dude out. It was one of those situations where I wasn't intimidated but I could've knocked him out at any point. He was playing, like, a fictional character, but I could have done without it."
But, once the awkward scene was over, Cannon admits he enjoyed directing his wife: "She's very easy to work with... we had no beef at all." Source
So dumb, so young. Poor thing can barely understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home