AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nude Models at Kanye's Listening Party (NSFW)

Kanye West had a listening party for his new CD and guests were naturally shocked when they showed up and saw nude models strewn about. Sources say that music started playing and Kanye came out saying,
"These are pieces of real life that I'm putting out for people to judge. It's from my heart. I don't give a fuck if someone rates it 'hot' or 'not.' I'm here to bring positivity that cannot be judged. It's like judging a grandmother's love and someone says ‘Your grandmother gets two and a half mics.’ Or, ‘You grandmother didn’t sell a million the first week." Click here to see the rest of the naked chicks.
What does that even mean?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home