AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lindsay and Sam Duke it Out on the Train

Lindz and her lady love, Sam-Ro were caught arguing on a train from NY to DC recently. People think it may spell the end of their relationship.
A source said Lohan spent most of the time complaining about her staff and told Ronson, “I do what’s good for you, not what’s best for both of us.” Lohan was “whining incessantly and Samantha was trying to deflect it. When Lindsay would get up, Samantha would sigh and put her sweatshirt hood back up.” At one point, it escalated to Lohan telling Ronson, “Don’t (bleeping) lie to me!” Source
Sounds like Lindsay is just being annoying and maybe Sam is sick of dealing with it. Lindz, shut ur trap! Sam is probably the only person willing to deal with you.
Sidebar: I guess the rumors of Lindsay’s debt are true. What celebs stoop so low to take the train these days? I mean, I can afford a plane to DC and I’m broke as hell.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home