AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sinatra is Diddy's Imaginary Friend

Papa Diddy Pop plays homage to Frank Sinatra, the man he’s called a style icon, in a new Ciroc vodka ad. In the ad, he hosts a parting on one of Sinatra’s homes with Franks song “Come Fly With Me” playing in the background.
Apparently Diddy and Frank hang out whenever he’s in Las Vegas…in his head.
He says, "There's nights in Vegas when I have my Frankie baby with me. That's right, Frank Sinatra is with me. Call me crazy. I'm not afraid to say I have imaginary friends. And Frank is one of them.
"He's always influenced me and naturally inspired me. So this was mehonoring Sinatra, the Rat Pack, and the style and sophistication of that time.
"I love showing people a good time, throwing parties and seeing people have fun. That's me. And Frank was the same. He loved entertaining." Source
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this Negro right here is absolutely, positively insane.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home