AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bey Sings the Praises of her Fellow Artists

Beyonce is raving over Justin Timberlake’s recent performance in a skit/spoof of her Single Ladies video that was on last Saturday’s SNL.
She says, “I still can’t believe he did that. He was incredible. We rehearsed it two times. He picked up the choreography. He has this photographic memory. He could probably kill it if he wanted to.”
She also recently hand nothing but good things to say about Kanye and Rihanna.
“I love Kanye,” she told radio DJs Ed Lover and Free on Power 105.1 FM. “It’s all from a good place.”
Sasha Fierce goes on to confess, “I love Rihanna, I think she’s fantastic and she’s done an incredible job. I love all her records.” Source
Um hmm, she may love her records but she probably wants to molly wop her one good time and be rid of her for fear Jay will be creepin’ under her umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home