AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cassie is Danity Kane's Newest Member?

Word on the street is that with D. Woods, Aubrey, and possibly Shannon out of the picture, that Diddy will be adding protégé, Cassie, to Danity Kane.
Straight from the horses mouth:
I Am Writing This To Clear Up The Rumors… YES I AM OFFICIALLY NOT A SOLO ARTIST ANYMORE I AM NOW APART OF DANITY KANE! So That Means There Will Be No Sophmore Album For Me Next Year. Im Sorry To Tell U All This Its What Diddy Wanted And I Really Love All The Girls From Danity Kane But I wanted To Be Solo But It Came Down To This And Diddys The BossMan So Yeah……Im Happy But Then At The Same Time I Am Pissed!!!! Because I Just Wasted Studio time Money…And Also My Own time Instead Of Being In The Studio I Couldve Been Spending That With Friends Or Family Or Even Just Some Me time….But Im Okay Its Just Really Frustrating Ive Been Through So Much Shit Trying To Get This Second Album Together And Then Come To Found Out Theres Not Going To Be One! Its LIke Ive Been Through Hell And Back For The Past Almost Year Trying To Work Things Out For The Album… I Mean U All Seen The Videos Of Me Stressing Out And Everything…So Yeah I Just wanted To Let All My Fans Know That I Still Love U All And I Hope That U All Show Me The Same Love Like U All Did When I Was A Solo Artist…-Cass-
Source
Aye, aye, aye. I think it’s time to pack it in kids. Don’t you agree?

(Thanks Crystal!)
Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home