AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brad Loves His Fam

Brad Pitt told the Los Angeles Times that live without children means nothing.
“I had a whole other life and I got to experience a lot. And I probably got away with more than I should,” he says. “And it kind of ran its course, you know, it kind of hit a dead end.” Fatherhood, he notes, is “the direction I always thought I would go in. But not until, with Angie and it felt like a natural evolution, a natural direction.” LA Times
Way to take a dig at Jenn for not wanting kids when he did.
He continued to fuel the fire when he said, “It’s a tragedy in the sense that any love involves loss, and that’s the risk you take. And the greater the love, the greater the loss. I certainly feel that now with the woman I’m with, and the children that I have. But whatever the course may be, this time together is extraordinary.” Source
Translation: It sucks that I cheated on my wife and all. But being with Angelina is WAAAAY better than being with Jenn.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home