AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ray J Reject Speaks Out

Giana “Stilts” Taylor, of “For the Love of Ray J” fame is speaking out about her experience on the show, her past, rumors of another contestant being pregnant by Ray J and getting down and dirty with Ray herself.
When I asked did she believe Danger was really pregnant she replied:
This is all new to me because when I was in the house, Danger was always in his room. We’d be walking down the hallway and she’d be always coming out of his room. Sometimes she wouldn’t even knock, she’d just walk in so we assumed she was a paid actress and it was a set up. Now this whole pregnant by Ray J thing comes up and I think it’s a publicity stunt. She wrote a blog on myspace beforehand saying she was engaged [to Nick Cannon's brother] and with child..now all of a sudden she sells her story to the National Inquirer and says she’s pregnant by Ray J. Now, you are playing with Ray J’s image because people are wondering if he’s that retarded to have sex with this chick unprotected.
She was eliminated because she was married but she says the producers knew this from the beginning.
“I kept it real from the beginning. I always said I was married. It was on my paperwork. I said I was married but separated because I didn’t want it to be something that they found out later on. So they knew already. I just felt like they chose me because it would be an easy elimination. I’m not going to get a divorce. I’m happily married. When I casted for it I said “babe, if VH1 calls you, you have to tell them that we are separated. That’s the only way I can get on the show”.
What would have happened if you had to become intimate with Ray J?
“It wouldn’t have happened. I wasn’t going to overstep my boundaries. I knew my boundaries before going on the show…
Source
So, um, what was the point? I mean you’re supposedly happy so why pimp yourself out to be made a fool of?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home