AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 29, 2009

News on Jay's New Album

I am pleased to let you know that there will be no autotune on Jay-Z’s new album Blueprint 3.

Kanye who produced some of the album revealed this,“Jay is in control of everything in his domain. He’s just been working on it, and it’s gonna be amazing when he drops it. I think it’s good he’s taking his time to give people the best product possible and not being rushed by this fast-food, media-outlet, Internet, everything-is-getting-leaked, people-stealing your-songs-before-you-can-mix-them-and-put-them-online world we’re living in right now.” Source

I can’t remember…did his last album sell? I wonder if he should have retired for real. I’m not saying I don’t like Jay. I’m just not that into geriatric rappers. He better come with fire if he still wants respect.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home