AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 01, 2009

Want a Shot at Love with Aubrey?

Word is that Aubrey O’Day will be the star of MTV’s bi show “A Shot At Love.” She was recently fired/released from Bad Boy and is looking for new work
A source reveals, “She’s in final negotiations. Aubrey will be singing the theme song and hopes this opportunity will help her launch a solo recording career.” Source
Update:
Aubrey says that the show is a no-go.
She says via her Twitter Page:
Hey Tweets! Just gotta set the record straight...I am NOT the new 'MTV Shot at Love' girl.
At one point that deal was on the table, as were others, but I decided it wouldn't be the right fit!
I am looking for love though (lol) and Ill be doing that as well as taking the stage again, in my own reality show coming this Fall.
I will announce what network and the shows title VERY SOON! Love you guys! Source
Dang…cus I really woulda watched this kibble.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home