AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Letoya's Fans Want Her on the BET Awards

As many of you know, Matthew Knowles told BET that if they allowed Letoya Luckett to perform on their awards show that he’d pull Beyonce as an act. Letoya has been pulled and she recently addressed the drama in an interview with WPGC’s DJ Flexx
Dj Flexx:”Let’s just say that it’s true, how does it make you feel that Matthew would go so hard at you to get you off the show?”
LeToya: “It saddens me a little. Because our situation happened close to 10 years ago, and I think as we all know Bey is a very, very, very talented artist, and I think that we both have our own lanes and fan base, and I don’t see why I would have to be one of the ones picked out of the entire crew of females that will be hitting the stage that night. I don’t know… I’m gonna try and word this right… I just don’t understand why I’m picked outta that group because there are so many other female artists performin’ that night and I think we all deserve to have a chance at that stage. Everybody works hard and we all have something different to offer, from Keyshia to Keri to Bey, everybody is different in their own ways so it saddens me if that’s true, and I hope that’s not the case but I’ll be there regardless”. Source
Well since she’s been pulled, fans have decided to set a petition in motion to get BET to reinstate her as a performer on the show

Source
This is really effed up MK! Knock it off! That was mad long ago. And you think Beyonce is as great as you say then Letoya performing won’t take any of her shine. UGH! Haters annoy the shit out of me!
I guess we’ll find out who won out when we watch the show, eh?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home