AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Usher Talks About His Divorce

Usher has finally spoken out about his divorce to man-bride, Tameka Foster. He told Entertainment Weekly, “I’d hate for [people] to assume that. If there’s any turmoil, I think it’s managing all of it, but having an incredible team that helps me do that it makes it very easy, or easier than it would normally be attempting to do it myself.” Adding, “What I do is, I try to get [my work] done and get home on the weekends if possible … but when I’m with my boys it’s just all about them.”
Sources have also said that the marriage has always been doomed. “They peaked before they even got married. Right after it was over, they started to drift apart. [Usher] just wasn’t ready to settle down, at least not with her”. Apparently, Tameka was “alienating and controlling, and he was unhappy”.
Source
That’s unfortunate that they’ve been separated longer than they’ve been married. Too bad, so sad.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home