AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ciara Says 'No' to Colon Cleansing

In a recent interview with OK! Magazine, Ciara opens up about trying to do cleanses. “I attempted to do this cayenne pepper thing one time, [but] I could not get past the idea of drinking what that stuff looked like,” she said.
She thinks the trick to losing weight is just diet and exercise. “It’s all about what you eat,” she says. “I change my eating schedule by getting rid of bad carbs and replacing them with complex carbs, like brown rice and wheat toast, wheat pasta noodles. I’ll come down on my sauces. I make sure it’s more protein-driven. Like grilled chicken, steak and fish. I also like to do greens to get fiber — broccoli, string beans, salad and lettuce, to help cleanse your body. My diet basically consists of protein, greens, and complex carbs. I focus on trying to eat more clean. I do five or six meals when I’m eating healthy. And I drink tons of water.” Source
I agree (as much as I hate to exercise). Those kinds of fad diets never work permanently.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home