AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mike Tyson Talks About Dealing With Grief

Mike Tyson has finally spoken out about the loss of his daughter Exodus. The toddler passed away in a freak accident this past May.
He says, “I really was beating myself up over my daughter.
“I was staying in the house, depressed; it was a dark moment in my life. [Acting] keeps me functioning as a healthy human being,” he adds. “I am working with dealing with it. I have spoken to a lot of people. I have become a member of an exclusive club no one wants to join,” he confesses. “I have been told the pain never stops but you get over it. I am going through a process, trying to heal. I am in denial, because I don’t know how to handle it. I don’t know what to do or say. I appreciate everybody who supported me.” Source
Aww, glad to see you channeling your sadness. Keep your chin up Iron Mike!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home