AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Coco Pic of the Day

Thanks to one very special Manifesto reader named Willow (WILLOW I LOVE YOU!!) I’ve been blessed with a bevy of Coco T pics…I should be able to have a Coco Pic of the Week clear through Christmas!!! I’M SUDDENLY INSPIRED TO DO SOME SQUATS!
Update: No Coco sightings yet but she will be making her acting debut beside her husband Ice T on tomorrow’s episode of Law and Order: SVU. It’s airing Tuesday November 20th at 10p. Set your DVRs!
Big News!!:
So My most favoritest teddy bear in the whole wide world decided to write Coco an e-mail letting her know how much I adore her. And she responded saying she wants to check out the Manifesto. OMG we’re going to be best friends in no time. Hey Coco, if you’re reading this I was thinking maybe we could hang out and watch SVU together tomorrow. I’ll bring some drinks. Wuddya think?!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

Hello!! I have just become aware of this blog and I'd like to personally thank Lorin & JC. It's finally good to see some love on the internet. Most of the blogs are just hate sites and they really say some mean things.
I trully appreciate all the kind words.

For the record I might as well give some facts.. Ice and I have been happily married for 7 great years and we will be forever! I'm 28 yrs old. 5'2 135lbs. My booty is 1000% natural. My boobs have been enhanced since I was 18.
I have 2 official sites. www.cocosworld.com & www.myspace.com/cocosworld2006
I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who enjoys what I do. I call it sexy modeling. It's just for fun. I'll be on SVU tuesday night with Ice and we also have a show on the E Channel coming out next year! Thanks again! Love Coco

2:09 PM  
Blogger GqueB said...

Im not lying when I say...

this is the very first time Ive seen her ass.

I leave satisfied.

2:22 PM  
Blogger AB said...

hahaha, awesome

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my virginial eyes... I have see the light.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot find the words to describe what I feel when i look at her marvelous ass. Oh how I wish mine were as breath-taking. *sigh*

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot find the words to describe what I feel when i look at her marvelous ass. Oh how I wish mine were as breath-taking. *sigh*

12:33 AM  
Blogger Lo said...

Thanks to everyone for commenting...Coco especially (of course). Coco, your performance tonight on Law and Order was great! I love you!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home