AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Warning: Drinking Mass Quantities of Alcohol can Result in Inebriation

Cousin Amy got kicked off her tour. Shocker. Her performance last Thursday caused a barrage of boos from the audience and eventually sent fans walking out. The night before when she stumbled her drunk a$$ on stage and people started to boo she retorted with, “Let me tell you something. First of all, if you’re booing, you’re a mug for buying a t ticket. Second to all those booing, just wait till my husband gets out of incarceration – and I mean that.”
Ha! Ha! She’s ghetto as hell. “Wait till my baby fah-vuh get outta jail! He’s gonna fu@k you up!” “Wait til my cousin Keisha has her baby! She’s gonna fu@k you up!” Really Amy? Really?!
What might explain her behavior Wednesday is that prior to her performance she went to visit her hubby in the clink and was forced to have her beehive searched for drugs. She had to unravel her nest and run her fingers through it to prove there was nothing in there. I like how they made her run her own fingers through that mess. Not even a trained officer would get near that thing.
Sometimes I just wanna rock her in my arms, but not before soaking her in a vat of bleach.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home