AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Video of the Day: "The Rain"-Oran "Juice" Jones

Word is bond this is quiet possibly the best song ever. but the song wouldn't be anything without the greatest video in the history of time to go with it. From his back up singers, to his lisp, to his shiny suit, to her raincoat, to him looking like Charlie Murphy, to his name being Oran "Juice" Jones, to the rap at the end. Oh my Jesus! The rap is the best part. I think I'm going to go around tellin' people that they're "cold busted" just because. I, I cant stop watching it. I feel faint. I swoon! Quick! Somebody catch me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger smi-smi said...

pozzzzzzz

5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lo...I don't know how you manage to come up with this stuff but it's definitely something to look forward to each week.

Now as for this video...I'm just now regretting not getting these dudes to sing at my wedding reception.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home