AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Pics

Wow! She’s wearing panties! I knew that rehab was good for something. Why the solemn face David Banner? Oh, you’re lips are so dry they’re about to crack and fall off your face. Yea, I’d be upset too.
I could make some awfully crude comments…I’ll leave that to you guys. Holy catsuit and camel toe batman! For a crazy old bag you usually look pretty good. But today I’m going to have to ask you to leave the ‘tard and the toe at home next time. Thanks! Is it me or does Beyonce kinda look like she should be drooling and wearing a helmet while banging her head against a wall in this pic? Somethin’ just ain’t right here. Aye Dios! Mija! Que te pasa!? Su apariencia es muy horrendo! Alto ahora! Sorry, y’all I had to scold Xtina in her native tongue. Cursing her out en engles wasn’t working. Damn Chaka Khan…what the heck happened to you?! Then again this is the same woman whom my parents can remember pulling down her pants at a concert to show the crowd her c-section scar. So yea, she basically doesn’t give a damn. Someone needs to teach Brandon Davis the importance of astringent.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home