AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Where's Ya Lawyer?

Barry Bonds has finally been indicted on perjury and obstruction of justice years after his federal court testimony stating that he didn’t knowingly use performance-enhancing drugs. Since said testimony rumours have swelled that he’s a big fat liar. The gubbament has been investigating pro athletes for the past four years and have been all up and inside Barry’s a$$. To date he has never been tested positive for steroids and they haven’t even been able to get his personal trainer to roll over on him. His trainer, Greg Anderson was locked up for most of last year for refusing to testify.” (source)
I don’t want to think he’s guilty…even though I believe with all of my being that he probably is. I didn’t think Marion Jones was a steroid user…and we all saw what happened there. Alls I know is that the feds must have something good on him to finally charge him after all these years. If he’s convicted he could be thrown in the clink for 30 years. Damn, I feel bad…for the kids that is...the ones who may look up to him. Otherwise, I don’t really care all that much.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home