AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Pics

The only chick I let show crack like that is Coco! Knock it off Heidi! You're way outta your league!
Oh no, not only is she the middle child but she seems to have gotten dad’s genes to. Damn!
Gadzooks! Billy Ocean? Dat you under that gang of $hitlocks? I normally love Kat Von D’s looks…well except for this time. I was gonna scold Khia for this “outfit” but I decided to instead be thankful that we’ve been spared seeing her back fat for once. Umm… Heavens to Mergatroid! Jasmine guy looks ill. Someone go check on her please. I mean, my mom is over ten years older than her and could pass for Jasmine's little sister. (I’d post a pic of my mom but Patty Boo would probably stab me in the throat if I had her pic floatin around the net) Madonna, please take Lourdes get those brows waxed...and handle that lip too while you at it! I don’t care that she’s eleven. When I started getting pit hair in the third grade and got teased for it did my mom tell me to ignore the insults? Nope! She pulled out a razor, told me to reach for the sky, and shaved my underarms lickety split. I love her to this day for it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home