AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Aunt Patti's Wig Emporium

Aunt Patti is always on her grind. She is dropping a line of wigs this month. How fabulous is that?! She’ll be debuting the wigs through the Especially Yours collection of hair accessories for black women.

“I’ve always wanted my own line of fabulous wigs and hair pieces. As fate would have it, Especially Yours came knocking. They’ve noticed and loved my different hairstyles over the years and were eager to develop a line of wigs and hairpieces inspired by Patti LaBelle,” she says.
The line will launch with 10 styles: Ageless Beauty, ‘Black Majesty, Dynamite Diva, Enchanted Evening, Flame, and Sunday’s Best in synthetic hair; and Lady LaBelle, Lovely Lady, Patti Fab, and Sassy LaBelle in 100% human hair. Each will be available in a selection of stunning brunettes, reds and highlights, as well as in LaBelle’s custom blended colors.
In February, the full line will roll out in Especially Yours catalogs featuring LaBelle on the cover and supported by online sales. Prices will range from $49 for synthetic hair and $99 for premium human hairstyles. (Source)

Oh my Jesus! I CANT WAIT to see pics of these wigs. I wonder if they’ll be anything like the hair she rocked back in her “New Attitude” days.
I normally don’t comment on Patti too much for fear she’ll rain down her righteous fury on me but sometimes I just can’t help myself. I have a feeling the only places these wigs will be appropriate will be at Nigra churches on Easter Sunday and at any down home disco tech where the clientele is aged 50+ and chicken wings are served
Update:
So I found some pics...they don't look so bad...I guess. Sorry for talkin' smack Auntie...please don't hit me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home