AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 28, 2008

Video of the Day

So the other day Brewer sent me the colossal throwback My Boo by the Ghost Town DJs. I listened to it in pure delight. After the song was over, actually I think during it, my mind took a trip to KP and Envyi's Shawty Swing My Way. I supposed I"ve always seen the songs as interchangeable. Anywho, today I'm posting both. Why? Cus a feel like it.

My Boo

This video has me fiendin' for a summer backyard barbecue. Grab your daisy dukes and tighten your dookie braids! It's time for a party!
Shawty Swing My Way

Please note that I owned a pair of patchwork cords like KP JUST because of this video, 'cept mine were a million shades of blue. Shut up! The 90's was a rough time for fashion!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home