AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Pics

Zoe Kravitz looks like a baby doll who got it's haircut by a 4 year old with an ax to grind.It doesn’t matter how ,many times I've seen Lil’ Jon I still jump in fear EVERY TIME I'm confronted with that mug of his.
This is quite possibly the most fitting picture ever. Harpo, who dis woman? And more importantly what’s that stain on your pants? God Bless L.L.'s wife...cus I would NOT be puttin' up with this tomfoolery. I thought maybe she was having a bad day…
But then I saw this and realized this poor soul just can’t dress. Maybe She Move will be a box office smash and she'll be able to afford a stylist. Snicker...Why am I getting a flash back of when I volunteered at the AIDS outpatient clinic in high school? Jaime, get thee to the doctor.Mama Combs! Is that…could that be….a….a…catsuit?!?!?!?!?!?! Randy Quaid, what is you doin? Andre J is quite possibly the most beautiful creature on earth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home