AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

40-Year-Old Virgin

Just last week we heard that the 40-Year-Old Gary Coleman married this gummy redhead, 22-year-old Shannon Price. He met her on the set of the 2006 comedy Church Ball and was married in a secret ceremony this past August. Well Gary shared with The Insider that he’s still a virgin. He said, "It's my business, it's my issue and I really don't think it's a problem. I don't choose to be one, I just am. I have love in my heart, I have the desire; I just don't know what it is. It'll happen when it'll happen, and it'll happen for all the right reasons." Source
…silence….crickets (Lo shifts eyes back and forth and for once is at a loss of words)
(Thanks Mini D and Danny for the info!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home