AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Way to Showcase Your Assets!

Xtina made her first post baby appearance last Tuesday to vote and sign copies of her new DVD at Best Buy. She had an interview before her appearance and this is what she had to say about her little bundle of joy:
“This whole incredible thing that’s taken part in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth, I’ve got so much to be inspired about and so much in my life to write about. I’ve been brain-storming for the last nine months, actually. This next album will have a whole new me, so there’s a lot to look forward to. It’s still the first couple of weeks, every week something new happens. It’s constant changing and he’s constantly changing and doing these incredibly cute things - and stinky things.” Daily Mail
I’m glad to see that Xtina hasn’t pulled a Nicole Ritchie and popped up 2 weeks after giving birth looking like a starving child. She’s holding it down for us ladies with large chesticles. God bless her and her milk engorged breasts! But heavens to Betsey, I’m really going to have to have a sit down with her about that make-up situation. I know I’ve told her a few times before that she needs to scrape off a few layers but she’s really not listening. Maybe I’ll bring over a gift basket for little Max, then have Daddy take him for a walk whilst I attack her face with some Pond’s wipes. I think Im gonna need the Costco size, no?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home