AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What Dat Thang Smell Like!?

So um, yea, the young ‘lady’ in Kanye West’s video for “Flashing Lights” is REALLY smelling herself right about now. Rita G. is her name and peddlin’ panties is her game. This pretty little thang is sellin’ her draws on the internet. Check out what she says on her site:

Worn Undies with my personal scent - Only $24.95!
I’ve lost count of all the emails saying ‘I would pay any amount of money for the g-string right off your butt’. Well, here’s your chance. I will wear each pair of panties long enough to transfer my ‘natural’ scent, but these are limited, not mass-produced. So order them now. I might not be offering that many of them! Source

‘Natural scent’?! Blech!!! That has to be one of the grossest things I’ve ever heard. Just because people go around asking for nasty stuff doesn’t mean you have to oblige. I’ve had requests on Myspace from filthy McNasties to do all types of stuff to me. You don’t see me setting up a “take a number” wheel and hollerin’ “Step right up boys! Go to town!” Great God reign down your fury on this nasticle beast! Humph!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home