AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Never Mess with a Pregnant Lady!

Remember last week when I couldn’t bring myself to talk about Lisa Marie Presley when she was out and about looking bloated and tired. Well the Internet gods were shining down on me. Cus the reason why shes was looking like that is because she’s preggers. Children are a blessing! Children are a blessing!
And get this, she’s not only pregnant but she’s mad as hell and she’s going to sue the bastards that called her a fatty. The Daily mail had an article comparing her to her late fat father. Source
The NY Daily News said, “Wearing a grungy yellow hoody and sweatpants, greasy hair pulled back, and no makeup to conceal her splotchy skin as she shoveled food into her bloated face, it’s hard to imagine the former bombshell that looked so much like her mother.
Well, that’s just rude! Listen to me talking like I’m never rude. I am…constantly. But there’s just some folks you don’t mess with. I’d be five dollars that that LMP could remove my heart with a simple thought and puree it for an afternoon snack.
Lisa Marie I love you…promise to forever hold me in your good graces.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home