AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, April 07, 2008

I Guess Crack Ain't Wack Afterall

Bobbaaaaay Brown, who’s been riding the Reality TV train for the past few years [he was on the Bravo hit “Being Bobby Brown”, the TV Land show “Gone Country”, and is currently involved in the MTV show “Rock the Cradle”] has written a tell all book about his life with Whitney. He says that it was her who was responsible for most of the couple’s drug use, namely cocaine and crack.
“I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice,” Brown writes in “Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But,” out next month. “At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine.”
He adds that their marriage “was doomed from the very beginning. Within the first year we separated, with several more to follow,” Brown writes. “I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children.” Source
So basically he’s saying she was his bad influence and only married him to quiet the gay rumors. Well Whitney responded to these statements. Her rep said:
“Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels the need to say such things but she chooses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it’s to set the record straight.” (Source)
I see…Well we knew they both were big ole cracky crackertons in their day (they still might be). So does it really matter who turned who out? I think not. Click here to see Bobbaaaay and Whitney in better times.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home