AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, April 07, 2008

Memba These Chicks?

Blaque is trying to make a comeback with a new reality show called “Blaque in the House”. I’m not really sure what the show will be about…possibly their journey back to the limelight? Who knows?
Anyway, the show will feature appearances by Chris Tucker, Ronnie DeVoe of New Edition (husband of Shamari DeVoe), rapper Kurupt (ex-fiance of Natina Reed and father of her son, Tren), T-Boz, Lil Mama, Snoop Dogg, and Johnny Wright (manager of Blaque, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake & Jonas Brothers). SourceEh, I don’t know. I can’t find a good reason to watch this show. It’s not like they were that big of a hit back in the day. Nor did they have too much if any scandal to follow them. And what’s with the motley crew of guest appearences? Well, if it ever actually gets picked up by a network and you guys peep it let me know what you think. In the meantime I’ll be going “boom like an 808”. Excuse me please.


PS-I still don’t know what that means.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home