AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 30, 2008

Madge Gets to Keep Her Nigra

Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie get to keep their little African baby, David Banda. The court ruled that her adoption of him is legit.There was some question regarding the legitimacy of her custody of David because of merky Malawian adoption laws. Regulations only stipulate that prospective parents undergo an 18- to 24-month assessment period in Malawi, a rule that was bent when Madonna was allowed to take David to London. Speaking to reporters last week at the Cannes Film Festival, Madonna said the criticism hurt.
"It was a big struggle, and I didn't understand it," she said. "But in the end I rationalized that, when a woman has a child and goes through natural childbirth, she suffers an enormous amount." Source
Well good for her, savin'the lil black chilluns is to be commended. I’m a bit upset with her though. I’ve written her numerous letters asking that she adopt me. I even sent her a picture. But still no response.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home