AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, June 27, 2008

New Fashion Comin' Your Way

Janet is set to launch her own line of lingerie. She announced that she’s planning on doing a line of unmentionables but didn’t give any specific details. When asked about the nature of her collection all she said was, “I'm working on it." SourceNow that she's wrapped up the Roca Wear campaign, singer Ciara has signed a contract with the world famous Wilhelmina modeling agency .
"Modeling has always been one of my aspirations. But I was insecure about my height. I thought I was 5'7" but I just found out that I'm 5'8" so I'm really excited about that."
In addition to modeling Ciara is also working with Steve & Barry’s department store to design an affordable line that is expressive of her personal style.
"I have a couple of cool things that I'm working on. The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable." Source
Her album is coming out in the fall, she’s staring in Mama I Want to Sing, and now she’s taking the fashion world by storm. Gotta respect her ambition!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home