AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Christopher-Robin Post

Word is that Christopher-Robin is moving in together. According to an insider, the Rih-Rih has been searching for a condo in the Los Angeles area since early July to share with Chris and has checked out units in Beverly Hills’ Sierra Tower. Rihanna’s so serious about finding them a new home that she has new listings e-mailed to her even when she’s out of town.
“She and Chris want to live together,” says the insider. “They play their music loud though, so they want a condo that’s soundproof.” Source
Don’t they already live together? Hmm, maybe I have being stuck in each other’s creases every other minute confused with sharing rent.

In other Christopher-Robin News…
R&B singer Teairra Mari was one of the new reigning acts at Def Jam when Rihanna hit the scene. Poor Teairra swiftly left the label for Interscope in hopes of being able to shine in her own right without Rihanna to throw shade on her. Well in she does a sexy spread in King Magazine where she flings poo at Jay-Z and Rih-Rih.
Here’s an excerpt:
Teairra took offense to some comments Rihanna made to Atlanta’s Peach magazine regarding her dismissal from the Roc. Rihanna said, “You have to be good to people. I could very easily say its all karma…”
“They asked her how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, ‘Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie.”
“I was calling Jay my father. I love you like my father because my father is not in my life. Jay didn’t even call and tell me [I was dropped]. I was hurt.”
Source
Hmm, “father” as in “sweet cat daddy”? Yea sounds about right.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home