AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

And to You I Bequeath NOTHING!

So I put in a call to my boy Angel (you know, the standing corpse guy) to let him know that he’s been one up’d. I saw the below pics on Crunk ‘N Disorderly and just had to share them. Peruse, then we’ll discuss. Source
This is where Angel got it wrong. Even after he was dead he was still working hard on his feet. Mistake! This dearly departed one said that they’re going out in style, they're gonna lay back and relax and they're and bringing ALL their ish with them. Oh you thought you were getting the flat screen when I die? Think again! Take you’re hands off that Chivas Regal! That’s comin’ too! No Angel, don’t get up. I need you to sit down and think about this.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home