AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Plaxico Burress Suspended From One Game For Domestic Violence

Plaxico was suspended for fighting with his wife. On several occasions this summer police were called to the Burress household after altercations between Plaxico and his wife Tiffany. Tiffany claimed that on at least one occasion Plaxico grabbed her, and he claimed that she slapped him in the face. She also filed for a temporary restraining order twice and both orders were eventually dropped. Why was he suspended? Well, he neglected to inform the NFL of the domestic violence charges against him. Because he kept this info from them he was suspended for one game. Source
He looks like a beater. I mean, I’m not saying he is. I don’t know him. But some people just have that ‘look’. For the sake of them and their child I hope they all get some counseling. For my sake (Go Big Blue!) I’m gonna need Plaxico to lock it up. We need him for another Superbowl ring. Please and thank you.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home