AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 02, 2008

No Hand-Me-Downs From Chris Brown

Baby Boy Brown not only sings, dances, and acts but he’s begun writing songs for other artists. He says that he creates new songs for each artist as opposed to giving them something that he’s already written.
“I like hearing myself sing a song I’ve written but when you hear someone else sing a song you wrote it’s actually a better feeling for me. When I write songs for other artists I don’t just give them my hand-me-downs. I feel like every artist deserves the best record people. I don’t just give them a song I didn’t use, I’ll start from scratch.” Source
It’s nice to see Baby Boy branching out. I hear that all the real money is in writing anyway. Faith charges $30K for every song she writes.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home